R&D Mechanical Engineer
Do you have a passion for designing and developing new components and systems, or for creating detailed and composite drawings? Are you accurate, independent and an initiator? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
We are looking for an R&D Mechanical Engineer to support the Development team.
Designing and/or developing newly designed components and systems, including the production of drawings.
The R&D Mechanical Engineer is accountable to the Manager Development.
- Creation of detailed and composite drawings based on specifications
- Modifying existing structures in consultation with the Manager Development
- Research of the applicability of new materials and manufacturing processes
- Calculations, tests, and simulations
- Managing customer-specific product data
- Providing technical advice and documents to support the production process
- Setting up and managing the technical construction file (TCD)
- Setting up a risk analysis
- Implementing European standards and directives
- Aligning with project team members on technical solutions, components, construction, assembly and testing
- Monitoring of progress
- Adapting and proposing amendments to the standard and semi-standard systems
- Holding members of the project team accountable to the agreements made
- Designs that comply with the specifications and drawing packages, and correct calculations
- Taking initiative
- Excellent oral and written expression
- Team player
- Quality oriented
- Goal oriented
- MTS / HTS - WTB, Mechanical Engineering
- Good command of the Dutch, English and German language, both written and oral
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics. Additional knowledge of electrical engineering is an advantage
- Experience with 3D Solid Works
Resato is an innovative Dutch provider of smart high pressure solutions with the aim to increase the productivity of its worldwide customers. It is our mission to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. With more than 25 years of experience in high pressure technology, we are equipped with the knowledge to provide reliable and safe solutions.
Our product range includes high pressure technology waterjet cutting systems as well as components and systems for testing, injection, controlling that operate up to 14,000 bars. You can find Resato products in the oil & gas industry, hose industry, glass industry, mining industry, automotive industry, aerospace industry, and many more.
We are based in Assen which is south of the city of Groningen in the Northern Netherlands. It is important for us to provide a workspace in which people learn, develop, and have fun.
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!