Resato check valves (types CV and CVM) are designed to ensure flow of liquids and gases in one direction only. When the differential pressure drops below the spring-cracking pressure, the valve shuts off.
Up to 4200 bar (60.000 psi) valves are provided with balls and soft seats. For 7000 (100.000 psi) and 10.000 bar (150.000 psi) check valves have a metal-to-metal seating. For pressures up to 4200 bar check valves are available for direct mounting (type CVM) in high-pressure connections and for in-line mounting (type CV)
- Direct and in-line mounting
- Working pressure up to 10.000 bar / 150.000 psi
- Suitable for fluids and gases
- Large orifices at rated pressures
- All wetted parts of stainless steel
- Soft seating up to 4200 bar ensures high reliability