Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following guiding principles and behaviors:
- Putting our customers first: Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers,ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers, and the translation of that understanding in solutions based on high pressuretechnology.
- Efficient operations: Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and timing
- Continuous improvement: every day a little better than yesterday
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes,well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer feedback
- Sustainable development: Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement, commitment, and facilitation.
Resato strives to be a worldwide renowned provider of best in class solutions with high pressure technology products and services. Through the use of these guiding principles, everyone in Resato is accountable for satisfying our customers by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in-class solutions.
We truly believe that our customers expect a continually improving product quality and service. We therefore aim to continually improve our product quality and service and to deliver solutions that we can justifiably be proud of.
Resato aims to achieve the above by implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) that complies with the International Standard of ISO 9001:2015. It also includes a commitment to meet the requirements of our clients, as well as legal and regulatory requirements. Also to continual development of the system and helping to ensure it remains effective.
All personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work. The company provides training and has established systems to assist all managers to achieve the performance and quality Key Performance Indicator (KPI) target levels. While we constantly try to produce work and offer a service that we can be proud of, we have to recognize that we don’t always achieve our own KPI target levels. When a customer complains, we are committed to investigating the complaint and will do our best to rectify all justified complaints.
The policy, organization and procedures necessary to achieve the KPI target levels are described in our [Quality Manual] and its related documents inter alia [Context of the Organization] The Quality Manager is responsible for monitoring the QMS and reports regularly to the CEO on the system's implementation, status and effectiveness.
The objectives of Resato are set out in the yearly established Business Plan. Objectives for individual jobs are to carry out the works to the satisfaction of the client and in accordance with the contract as agreed with the client.