Media & Communications Intern
Do you have a passion for marketing and can be fascinated by technology products? Are you an open-minded spirit, proactive, like to work in a team, and individually on projects?
We are looking for a Media & Communications Intern to support our marketing team for 5-6 months, starting from beginning September 2018.
During your internship you will work with our Marketing Manager on the following tasks:
- Development of engaging written and visual content for our website, email marketing, social media marketing, and POS material
- Development of our two brands: Resato Waterjet Technology and Resato High Pressure Technology
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Review of content items for content optimization
- And more
Are you the right candidate for us and bring the right skills to the table? Let’s see. We look for a person who:
- Is proactive and seeks new challenges
- Can work independently and is able to take decisions
- Is creative and able to communicate his ideas
- Has experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Experience in video editing is a plus.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, German, and French are a plus but not required
Resato is a Dutch provider of smart high pressure solutions with the aim to increase the productivity of its worldwide customers. It is our mission to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. With more than 25 years of experience in high pressure technology, we are equipped with the knowledge to provide reliable and safe solutions.
Our product range includes high pressure technology waterjet cutting systems as well as components and systems for testing, injection, controlling that operate up to 14,000 bars. You can find Resato products in the oil & gas industry, hose industry, glass industry, mining industry, automotive industry, aerospace industry, and many more.
We are based in Assen which is south of the city of Groningen in the Northern Netherlands. It is important for us to provide a workspace in which people learn, develop, and have fun.