Do you have a passion for maintaining and installing high pressure solutions? Are you accurate, independent and an initiator? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
We are looking for a Service Engineer ( Junior (J) - Medior (M) - Senior (S) ) to support the Service team.
Take care of the maintenance and installation of Resato high pressure installations / waterjet cutting installations / H2 installation and solving issues that occur with these installations.
The Service Engineer shall be accountable to the Manager Service
Analyze and fix
- Being able to analyze and fix malfunctions of installations both on location or by telephone ( J-M)
- Being able to independently analyze and fix failures to plants (S)
- Answering questions, solving problems and complaints from users and/or customers (M-S)
- Technical support of the sales/account managers during demos and/or fairs
- Make proposals to the Manager Service on behalf of supplementing/improve product enhancements and or '' study''-material (M-S)
- Provide distributors and sales/account managers with technical information and or leads
- Installing Resato plants according to established standards (M-S)
- Correct and timely processing of all administrative tasks such as entering the hours lists, materials used and work done, feedback (J-M-S)
- Follow up of working methods and work order (J-M-S)
- Come up with suggestions for improvement (J-M-S)
- Maintain the customer relationship and optimize the customer satisfaction (J-M-S)
- To contribute in getting the (final) acceptance by the customer (J-M-S)
- Promote and sell (acquisition) of services and products of the company (J-M-S)
- Taking initiative
- Stress resistant
- Excellent oral and written expression
- Team player
- Quality oriented
- Analytical skills
- Customer friendly
- Intermediate vocational education/Higher Vocational Education (mechanical Engineering /Electronics)
- Good command of the German and English language in speech and writing
- Command of the Dutch language is a plus
- Several years relevant work experience (M-S)
- Driver's Licence (J-M-S)
- Regular (International) travel
- Irregular working hours
Resato is an innovative Dutch provider of smart high pressure solutions with the aim to increase the productivity of its worldwide customers. It is our mission to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. With more than 25 years of experience in high pressure technology, we are equipped with the knowledge to provide reliable and safe solutions.
Our product range includes high pressure technology waterjet cutting systems as well as components and systems for testing, injection, controlling that operate up to 14,000 bars. You can find Resato products in the oil & gas industry, hose industry, glass industry, mining industry, automotive industry, aerospace industry, and many more.
We are based in Assen which is south of the city of Groningen in the Northern Netherlands. It is important for us to provide a workspace in which people learn, develop, and have fun.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com to apply!