Air driven pumps P160 / P200
Resato air-driven pumps operate on the simple but efficient principle of an automatic reciprocating differential area piston. A relatively large air-operated piston is connected to a smaller high pressure piston to convert compressed air flow into fluid flow at high pressure.
- Low noise level, even at high cycling speed
- Easy maintenance
- No mechanical pilot valves
- Proven reliability under severe conditions
- Modern modular design
- Easy conversion from single acting to double acting
- Pump ratio can be easily changed
- Choice of 40 different types
- Flow up to 50 L/min
- Working pressure up to 5000 bar / 100.000 psi
- ATEX, Resato air driven pumps can be delivered in a version that complies with ATEX 94/9/EC.