Mini pump P-80 Air driven
The Resato air driven mini pump type P80 is available in several pressure ranges. An optional hand lever, makes the pump both air driven and manual operated.
Resato air-driven mini pumps operate on the simple but efficient principle of an automatic reciprocating differential area piston. A relatively large air-operated piston is connected to a smaller high pressure piston to convert compressed air flow into fluid flow at high pressure.
- Low noise level, even at high cycling speed
- Easy and low cost maintenance
- No mechanical pilot valves
- Modern modular design
- Choice of 4 different types
- Working pressure up to 2500 bar / 36.250 psi
- Flow up to 1,57 L/min
- Hand lever for manual operation