High pressure filters
Resato high-flow cup type high-pressure filters are recommended in high-pressure systems that require both high flow rates and maximum filter surface area.
The cup design offers a much more effective filter compared to the disc type units. In addition, the filter elements can be quickly and easily replaced. To increase filter efficiency, two filters can be mounted serially. The high-pressure filters are available for in-line Mounting (type FI) and for direct mounting (type FIM). The filter elements are available in four different filter porosities: 5, 10, 20 and 40 ?m.
- Direct and in-line mounting
- Working pressure up to 4200 bar / 60.000 psi
- Excellent flow capacity performance
- Various filter porosities available
- All wetted parts of stainless steel
- Suitable for fluids and gases
- Long service life