FOS 350 700 bar - H2Refuel Fleet Owner Station
FOS 350/700 bar - H2Refuel Fleet Owner Station Safe. Cost-efficient. Maintenance-friendly.
The H2Refuel Fleet Owner Station (FOS) is designed to provide fleet owners, governments, and entrepreneurs with a cost-efficient solution to hydrogen refueling of FCEVs with 350 and/or 700 bar. With its lean design costly components like accumulator storage and deep cooling of hydrogen prior to filling are avoided. The station concept is attractive for the development of a hydrogen mobility infrastructure requiring little capital investment when compared to full-sized stations. The FOS consists of three components: The compression compartment, the dispenser module, and the control panel. To warrant safe operation, this design allows for the separation of components from explosive areas close to the compression compartment. The Resato gas booster technology is integrated into the station to provide safe high pressure gas supply to the vehicle.
Refueling pressure: 350 / 700 bar
Maintenance: Developed for easy maintenance
Flow Capacity: 4 kg/h
Benefits and Features
- Reliable filling is made possible by the use of a Resato hydraulic-driven gas booster with a flow till 4 kg/ hour at an outlet pressure till 700 bar
- Flexible hydrogen supply via bottle rack system, tube trailer, electrolyzer or pipeline. Supply pressure range between 30 and 300 bar. Outlet pressure 350 or 700 bar
- Small footprint: About only 16 m² floor space required exclusive bottle racks
- To provide safety during refueling, the dispenser is equipped with a communicating nozzle
- Supporting growth by simple relocation when network is expanding within two days using the station’s forklift patches
- Safe hydrogen gas compression due to separation of the gas chamber from the hydraulic section to avoid oil contamination
- Dangerous situations caused by air traps inside the gas booster are prevented with a nitrogen flushing system
- Refueling of light vehicles
- Distribution centers with many forklifts and intensive use
- Refueling of trucks for dispatching companies
- Refueling of boats
- Refueling of cleaning vehicles
- Refueling of buses
Read our latest blog about Hydrogen!
Date: 04-13-2017 When performing pressure tests with hydrogen, the operator needs a safe and reliable system to reduce the risks and... Read More »