Agrégateur de contenus
Sales Engineer - Gulf Coast Region
Do you have a passion for selling innovative technical solutions ? Do you consider yourself a prime resource to your customers ? Do you see yourself becoming a pillar of a growing organization ? Then maybe you are the one we are looking for!
To support our growth in North America, we are looking for a dynamic Sales Engineer!
General Manager Americas
Type of position:
Position is exempt
Resato is a fast growing and innovative company, continuously searching for new opportunities. The Sales Engineer will:
- Promote and foster the sales of Resato products and systems in the Gulf Coast area.
- Strengthen relationships with current accounts and develop new accounts and distribution channels.
- Understand, respect and outsmart the competition.
- Provide feedback to our internal Sales and Engineering team on system enhancements.
Duties and responsibilities
The functions and requirements of the sales engineer for the assigned region shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare sales plan (Individual Business Plan) for the assigned territory,
- Understand the market in the territory and build up customer base
- Explore opportunities in the region
- Proactively carry out sales activities in the territory
- Build up sales accounts
- Identify opportunities with these accounts
- Set up sales strategies
- Identify customer requirements
- Identify key players in the customer account and associated entities.
- Understand the competitive environment and provide counter- actions
- Establish key contacts –champion in customer organization
- Propose and enlist representatives if/when appropriate
- Prepare proper solution alternatives and pricing in coordination with internal sales team.
- Follow up opportunities by visiting and contacting customers on a frequent basis
- Solicit timely support from internal stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership in proposal preparation
- Suggest a solution
- Assist in proposal preparation
- Negotiate and close contracts
- Support marketing activities and promote Resato through relevant professional organizations and trade shows.
The position requires frequent domestic travelling and some international travel to attend training and review meetings in Resato corporate headquarters in the Netherlands.
Education and/or Experience
Technical Associate or Bachelor’s degree. Preferred field of studies include Mechanical Engineering, Fluid Dynamics, Instrumentation and Controls, Hydraulics.
Five years of sales experience in the Gulf Coast area with a supplier of components to the high-pressure market (pumps, hydraulics, valves, fittings), or with an operator of such components (Oil&Gas and/or industrial).
Technical knowledge of high-pressure pumps, and their application in the O&G and Industrial markets.
Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Experience with planning, budgeting, forecasting and other management tools to analyze, plan and direct business programs.
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales plans.
Result Orientation: Has a track record of delivering numbers against a plan or target and has a keen commercial acumen. Knows how to take ownership and responsibility for his/her commitments and can deliver despite constraints or obstacles.
Strategic Orientation: Good analytical and conceptual ability and an ability to think beyond one’s own area. Can clearly articulate medium- to long-term opportunities and threats, can evaluate options, plan against anticipated trends, and takes proactive steps to address those opportunities.
Collaboration and Influencing: Knows how to use the informal structure, dynamics and culture of an international organization to get things done. Seeks input in decision-making and shows others how their objectives align with their own. Invests in building relationships and contributes to the broader organization, compromising their own preferences where necessary for the greater good.
Diagnostic selling: Has the necessary sales skills to sell high pressure technology and its products through a Diagnostic selling approach.
Resato is a provider of smart high pressure solutions aiming to increase the productivity of its worldwide customers.
Our product range includes high pressure technology waterjet cutting systems as well as components and systems for testing, injection, controlling that operate up to 14,000 bars. You can find Resato products in the oil & gas industry, hose industry, glass industry, mining industry, automotive industry, aerospace industry, and many more.
Headquartered in Assen, the Netherlands, Resato is present in more than 80 countries through a network of value-added resellers. Resato launched its Operation in the Americas with a Sales and Service office in Houston. The aim of this operation is to serve Oil&Gas and industrial customers in the region. It is important for us to provide a workspace in which people learn, develop, and have fun.