HTU - Hose test bench
HTU - Hose test bench Compact. Ergonomic. User-specific.
The HTU is an all-in-one hose test bench which is designed for hose manufacturers and assemblers to carry out high pressure tests on hoses to prove quality and safety. The hose test bench is a versatile system with a wide range of outlet pressures due to a configurable multiple pump setup. For more accurate pressure readout over the complete test range, this hose test stand can be equipped with multiple pressure read-outs. To ensure safety during pressure testing, the HTU allows pressure build-up only with a closed cover. Its spacious design and polycarbonate impact resistance window enable a clear and safe view on the test object during testing. To reduce operating time, a pressure pre-set allows fast repeatable testing of many hoses without changing settings. With its range of options, the hose test bench can be tailored to customer specific demands (e.g. X-Y-X pressure testing).
Outlet Pressure Range: Up to 5,000 bar / 72,000 psi
Flow Capacity Range: 0,29 up to 50 liter per minute
Mediums: Fluids only
Benefits and Features
- Enhanced safety by avoiding unwanted opening of the cover, with the manually operated cover’s locking mechanism by means of air operated cylinders.
- To avoid hazardous situations, pressure build up is only possible with a closed cover.
- For visual inspection during pressure testing, the cover is made of impact resistant polycarbonate plastic.
- To increase system durability, all wet parts are non-corrosive, leading to no pollution or corrosion of the test compartment.
- Reduce testing time by quick object pre-filling via an integrated large orifice by-pass check valve and multiple pump setup.
- Grid floor ensures easy object draining after testing-cycle and prevents objects from getting dirty
- Visual de-air indication to safely see if the test object is properly de-aired without opening the cover
- Reduce operating time by preconfiguring the pressure values to enable fast series-testing of hoses
- Ergonomic design for more operator comfort with adjustable height of opening of cover and thus working height.
- More accurate testing due to optional low pressure read out.
- Designed for Parker Polyflex X-Y-X testing (version HTU-5000)
- Leak pressure testing of hoses
- Hydrostatic pressure testing of hoses
- Series testing of hoses
- Proof pressure testing of hoses
- Testing of PVC, rubber, and other hoses
- X-Y-X pressure testing (Parker Polyflex)
- Burst testing
- Data acquisition system
- Digital pressure readout
- Built-in pre-fill skid with tank
- Burst box
- Adapter package