SLU - Compact workshop test system
SLU - Compact workshop test system Compact. Ergonomic. User-friendly.
The SLU is an all-in-one hose test bench, especially designed for hose manufacturers and assemblers to carry out high pressure tests on hoses to prove quality and safety. To ensure safety during pressure testing, the SLU only allows for pressurization with a closed cover. Its spacious design and polycarbonate impact resistance window enable a clear and safe view of the test object during testing. To reduce operating time, a pressure pre-set allows for fast repeatable testing of a large number of hoses without changing settings.
Outlet Pressure Range: Up to 3,650 bar / 52,000 psi
Flow Capacity Range: 0,29 up to 4,20 liter per minute
Mediums: Fluids only
Benefits and Features
- Ensure safety by avoiding unwanted opening of the cover, with the manually operated cover’s locking mechanism by means of air operated cylinders.
- To avoid hazardous situations, pressure build-up is only possible with a closed cover.
- Cover made of impact resistant polycarbonate plastic and stainless steel frame enables a clear and safe view of the test object during testing.
- To increase system durability, all wet parts are non-corrosive, leading to no pollution or corrosion of the test compartment.
- Reduce testing time by quick object pre-filling via an integrated large orifice by-pass check valve.
- Grid floor to ensure clean positioning of test-object and easy object draining after testing-cycle.
- Visual de-air indication to see if the test object is properly de-aired without opening the cover.
- Reduce operating time by preconfiguring the pressure values to enable fast series-testing of hoses.
- Ergonomic design for more operator comfort with adjustable height of opening of cover and thus working height.
- Leak pressure testing of hoses
- Hydrostatic pressure testing of hoses
- Series testing of hoses
- Proof pressure testing of hoses
- Testing of PVC, rubber, and other hoses
- Data acquisition system
- Digital pressure readout
- Built-in pre-fill skid
- Multiple pumps set up for wider pressure range
- Adapter package