The HPU-Series is a high pressure pump system for workshop applications that require high pressures up to 5,000 bar / 72,000 psi. Its range of add-ons makes it a flexible system for pressurizing many fluids. The application areas span from pressure testing activities on valves, relief valves, safety valves, hoses, piping systems, well head components, hydroforming, and other high pressure applications.The reliability of the high pressure system is established using pumps from the Resato P-Series, valves and fittings, that are engineered to work together perfectly. A multi-pump setup can improve the pressure build-up and hydraulic control lines allows for operating of valves from distance. The HPU Series is designed to be tailored to your specific high pressure applications and can be integrated into your processes with our team.
Benefits & Features
- Ergonomic, safe and user-friendly design allows for healthy use and quick training.
- Low noise level.
- Suitable for various testing media because of Resato pumps.
- Flexibility in scaling production through modular setup the system.
- Integration in customer processes with product options.
- Bespoke setup.
- All parts made of non-corrosive materials to prevent corrosion in the system.
- Easy and low-cost maintenance through knowledge base access and product design.
- Proven reliability due to selected components that harmonize together.
- Output pressure control is achieved by regulating the airsupply pressure with the panel mounted air regulator(s).
- Oil & gas industry
- Hose testing
- Hydrostatic testing / leak testing
- Automotive testing
- Food preservation research
- Hydraulic testing
- Built-in chart recorder
- Computer controlled
- Digital chart recorder / computer recorder
- Digital data acquisition system
- Pre-fill systems
- Combination system with high pressure gas systems
- Separated version
- Engraved panel
- Air-operated valves
- Safety systems
- Built-in tank(s)
- Test enclosures
+31 (0)50 501 6877